INFOTOX has created this Biocides Collaboration Group to help meet the needs of clients to comply with the BPR. This Group is managed by INFOTOX.
INFOTOX is a private specialist consultancy focusing on chemical human health and environmental risk assessment and advisory services. We provide cost-effective and multidisciplinary integrated risk assessment services that assist clients meet their EU Chemical Regulatory requirements.
Originally, founded in 2005 in Lisbon, INFOTOX, Lda is today the leading toxicology and chemical risk assessment consultancy firm in Portugal. In 2013, INFOTOX Limited, was established in the United Kingdom. Since 2014, we also have a representative in India (Mumbai).
Within our Chemical Regulation Compliance Services, we offer technical support and assistance to organisations/companies that need to achieve compliance with the following regulations:
- BPR, (Biocidal Products Regulation), EU Regulation 528/2012
- The Cosmetic Products Regulation, EU Regulation 1223/2009
- REACH, EU Regulation 1907/2006
- CLP (Classification, Labelling & Packaging), EU Regulation 1272/2008
- EU Ecolabel, EU Regulation 66/2010
INFOTOX is commitment to service excellence and innovation. We continuously invest in research to ensure that our services are at the forefront of scientific and regulatory developments. This commitment is driven by the need to provide clients with up to date technical advice in a complex and dynamic regulatory and business environment. Our assignments are delivered on time having all technical work supervised by EUROTOX certified toxicologists.
Our commitment to service excellence and innovation is recognised internationally. We are often invited to talk in national and international conferences and training events and take part in innovation EU research products such as Project CALEIDOS.
In addition, INFOTOX is a member of the following professional associations:
- The Portuguese Toxicology Association (AP Tox)
- The British Association for Chemical Specialities (BACS)
- The Cosmetic, Toiletry & Perfumery Association (CTPA)